E-Learning at the Asia Leadership Program is an online learning facility that allows users to access e-modules with specific themes aimed at raising awareness on critical issues and challenges, strategic policies, and regional impacts on climate change and sustainable development.
It aims to:
- Raise awareness on the critical impacts, challenges, and issues on sustainable development and climate change;
- Provide the basic technical concepts and information;
- Explain the interface between sustainable development and climate change towards green growth;
- Discuss current global and regional initiatives, including policies and international agreements; and
- Create opportunities to share onsite experiences, resources, and updates.